Raul: My journey from Cuba to college professor and professional musician.
Your Habitat Home
Learn about our quality homes, their features and our great communities.
Home Buying 101
Central Oklahoma Habitat for Humanity builds homes in partnership with qualifying families and our community. Our homes are attractive and well built.
Habitat Home Advantages:
- Choice of 3- and 4-bedroom floor plans, based on family size
- Choices of colors, countertops, flooring
- High-efficiency heat & air
- Excellent insulation/energy ratings
Make Your Home YOURS!
We build brick homes, complete with a fence & sod grass, and geothermal heating & cooling system. All homes are handicap accessible.Download Floorplans
Choose Your Colors
Choose Your Countertops
Choose Your Flooring
Qualification Requirements Made Easy
- Earn between $28,800 - $73,300 per year, depending on the size of your family (Average monthly mortgage payment on a Habitat home is $800)
- Responsible, hard-working adults
- With or without children
- Single or married
Benefits of Owning a Home Versus Renting
- Put down roots and become part of the community
- Fixed mortgage principal payments stabilize your budget
- No down payment or conventional home loan required